Wednesday 1 May 2013

All About Me.

Hello readers, well, this is my very first crack at writing a blog. So I thought it'd be the best to start by giving everybody a heads up about what is this going to be all about. To be frank? Even I am not sure because there’s too much to talk about and too limited time to make it reach out there, to everybody. Also the second problem is, where do I start and how do I go about the vast reaches of all the unspoken thoughts, so that I reach the very end without losing the focus. Yet am going to give it an honest try and would wish that all of you support me throughout!

Well, let’s start by introducing myself! Who am I?............. Heya, this is, Srijita Saha, an enthusiastic teenager who freshly turned eighteen. Just got finished with my school-life and awaiting appointment with life! I absolutely love singing, dancing, listening to music, travelling, writing and in all the time that’s left after all of this, watching tv or scrolling on the fb page!   Yes, the same old, same old everyone’s life!!! As must be obvious, I live by pretty much the same rules that govern every other teenage life. Happiness, sadness, jealousy, infatuations, anger, frustration, all stirred up with lots of fun to make each day of life a fiesta!!!
The next thing... What am I going to talk about?............ well about everything that can be. I would talk about human behavior, beliefs, myths and legends, culture, places where I go to, personal experiences, reviews on movies, books, politics and current affairs. And also a lot of content is just going to be about me and the magical world filled with strangeness of all kind that I traverse through every day. As they say, everything and beyond! And also I would love to talk about things that are of particular interest of my readers. All you need to do is leave me a note in the comment box!          
This one is for both you and me... Why Blogging?....... well I have asked many bloggers this same question and all have come up with their own personal motives which were all very intriguing. Some say, ‘they want to be heard’, whereas to some ‘it’s just a way of recreation’ and yet to many others it is ‘I just like writing, so why not letting people know of my opinions?’, some say ‘just an aid, to the people going through similar situations’, and yet there are many on the fraternity who just want to be a little famous, well who doesn’t want that? Everybody does and all those people who’d be smirking on the last revelation or maybe feeling embarrassed, don’t be. Desire for fame is the most common epitome of human nature! Whereas to also a great mass, it is an effort to influence the society with their opinion!... Getting back to where we started, yes when the same question I asked myself, I just came up with one explanation ‘I am a chatterbox, so why not channelizing the chatter effectively and seeing if can find a flock who take up on my feather!’  It’s actually amazing how people leading absolutely isolated and different lives can actually posse very similar thought processes!
And the last thing... Why did I name my blog TEENAGE, FOREVER?..... If you’ve actually read till here, that’s a great enough compliment in itself for me! , I am honored to know I could hold your interest and patience long enough! , thank you so much, I love you already. Well, if you have been wondering whether, all I am going to talk about is only teenage gibberish and nothing else whatsoever. That’s not the case. I define ‘teenage’ as just a state of mind. Every human being is born with intelligence and consciousness, as we all know from our biology books. It is just that, we just gain the sense of application through exposing and exercising them over experiences throughout all our living years. Nevertheless, it is yet impossible to gain the perfect balance over the proportions of the two used every time. It absolutely has no relation to what grade we earn in the exams but how efficiently and amicably we handle circumstances in life. ‘Teenage’ is just that state where we don’t let the concepts of realism, responsibility, consequences and logic sink much into our deciding mechanism. And some people suffer from this state of mind for more than just the teenage years, that’s what actually made me consider it as a state instead of time-period in our lives. But that’s not what is plausible about this state. It is the capability of ‘free thinking’, the urge to ‘make a difference in the society’ and the dream of ‘creating a world enriched with goodness and possibilities around us’, that drives the ‘teenage’. I want myself and the world to feel that freshness and drive not from the age of 13-19, but forever! And I am sure, when this concept fits into people’s equation, society would be ridden of most of the evil that prevails now. So here I am to spread the spirit and to try and hold onto the richness of imagination that wants us to see a new sun every morning. Keeping the TEENAGE, FOREVER!!!  
Hope you enjoyed the piece, do leave a comment and let me know your takes on my blog! Thank You. Do Stay in touch for more! J Till then... Bless and Be Blessed!

6 comments:

  1. aree wah i never knew u write so well. keep going :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing dude! I love <3...im looking forward to more sch interesting write ups!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you... am glad that both of you liked my writeup!!! stay in touch for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging my friend. Look to see some more epic ones from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loved it! <3 XOXO!
    Read me up at- http://joyee-nation.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice concept yaar.........keep going...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete